RULES ON WORKING OUTSIDE OFFICE
- GENERAL PURPOSE. The primary objective is to define, specify and prescribe the policies and guidelines in handling opportunities and solving problems directly related to an an employee who is either working outside office, away from office or from home.
- DEFINITION. When used herein, the following terms shall have the following legal meanings.
- Employee refers to an individual who has a valid Working Outside Office Contract
- Employer means ETM TAX AGENT OFFICE
- Working Outside Office means that the relevant office job, work, activity, report, and the likes which are usually executed inside an office space are consciously and competently planned and performed other than the place/s of office/production of the employer
- Person means an individual, trust, estate, corporation, partnership, joint venture, local government, national government, government-owned and controlled corporation and the likes regardless of organizational structure and whether regularly registered or not.
- ETM refers to Emelino T Maestro and his business, corporations, groups, associates, projects, programs, immediate families and relatives, and staff
- Quota refers to a periodic and expected amount of sales or number of people required to be present in an event
- Taxpayer refers to existing and potential customers and clients
- Product means the books, position papers, seminars, trainings, workshops, tax accounting, tax consultancy, franchising, space rental, and others as hereinafter included and identified
- Commission refers to an amount in Philippine Peso (peso) as a payment to a work achieved and performed satisfactorily and successfully.
- Compensation means a salary, a wage, a renumeration or an income payment and other fringe benefits provided by law or as agreed upon.
- Benefit refers to allowances, de minimis and other perks and privileges that an employer would supply to his employee. As it is a prerogative/right, the employer may suddenly suspend, withhold or stop its implementation with or without explanation, cause and justification.
- Satisfactorily and successfully means within the rules and/or concurrence/acceptance of ETM
- Event refers to a seminar, course, workshop or training
- Able, willing and interested to work outside the usual place of office
- Age, gender, educational attainment, skill, experience and the likes restrictions are suspended
- APPLICATION FORM.
- A resume’ having not limited his/her complete name, mobile number, postal address, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN), email address, and 2 x 2 current picture shall be sent via email to email@example.com.
- Once qualified,
- duly accomplished BIR Form No. 2305 for currently/previously employed
- previous employer’s BIR Form No. 2316 for currently/previously employed
- duly accomplished BIR Form No. 1902 for fresh graduate or has no TIN
- NSO Certified Birth Certificate of Dependents
- Marriage Contract for married individual
- Barangay’s Certificate
- House/Home Location
- Good Moral Character
- NBI Clearance
- SSS ID or relevant document
- PhilHealth ID or relevant document
- PAG-IBIG ID or relevant document
- List of equipments to be used/utilized
- Detailed description of work to be performed/pursued diligently
- Selling/marketing methods and approaches to be undertaken
- CORE FUNCTION.
- Know the ETM-product
- See a lot of taxpayer
- Ask all of them to buy
- Use common sense
- WORK DESCRIPTION.
- Understand the product that is being offered to the taxpayer
- Develop business relationships therewith
- Explain the benefits of the products/services being offered
- Solve/resolve simple problems related thereto
- Market and sell the product either by phone, social media, email, snail mail, flyer, etc.
- Sell and secure order/commitment
- Submit orders to ETM
- Search for more leads, contacts and prospects
- Prepare clear and complete proposals
- Supply ETM with written reports on taxpayer’s needs, concerns, interests and problems
- Protect and defend the brand ‘ETM’ and its product
- Participate in all aspect of selling, marketing and promoting ETM and its product
- COMPENSATION. An employee is entitled to receive a guaranteed 20,000 pesos salary a month
- DE MINIMIS BENEFIT. An employee may be entitled to the following, viz;
- 13th month pay
- Healthcare insurance not to exceed 75,000 pesos
- Monthly rice subsidy not to exceed 1,500 pesos
- Monthly laundry allowance not to exceed 300 pesos
- Monthly mobile allowance not to exceed 300 pesos
- Monthly school allowance for dependent/s not to exceed 2,000 pesos
- Scholarship grant for dependent/s
- SSS contribution
- Pag IBIG contribution
- PhilHealth contribution
- This may be provided if for three (3) consecutive months, an employee reached/exceeded his quota.
- At the option of the employer, additional benefits may be included herein.
- COMMISSION. An employee is entitled to a 10% commission in excess of the quota.
- VACATION TRIP INCENTIVE. A three-day-and-two night vacation trip to any tourist spot in the Philippines. Provided, that the employer shall have the last say about the date, time and place where an employee and his/her group shall go.
- An employee may bring at least three individuals who may accompany him/her during the trip.
- The following shall be included therein, viz;
- 10,000-peso pocket money for food, fare and recreational activities
- 5,000-peso allowance for house/hotel accommodation
- plane/ship/bus ticket fare going to the point of entry to first destination to point of entry
- The vacation trip shall be known/scheduled three (3) months prior to the actual dates.
- It may be converted into cash for an amount not more than 15,000 pesos
- This may be claimed if for three (3) consecutive months, an employee reached/exceeded his quota.
- An employee is required/mandated to reach/exceed a monthly quota of 250,000 pesos which may be adjusted by the employer from time to time
- The term ‘quota’ refers to the total amount collected from participants who have been encouraged to attend a particular event and sales of other products and services being offered by ETM to the taxpaying public
- No excuses or alibis, with or without justifiable reason, are allowed/permitted.
- Failure to reach/exceed the set forth amount shall result in a separation from employment
- This shall be considered for all legal purposes and intent as a resignation letter and quit-claim notice from the employee who signed hereunder.
- CLAIMING OF COMMISSION AND/OR INCENTIVE. An employee shall present relevant and admissible documentary evidences that he/she had successfully reached/exceeded his/her quota
- within five (5) days before and after the scheduled event
- in the sale of books and other products, within three (3) days from the close of the month
- CONCURRENT EMPLOYMENT. An Agent turned into an employee is not required to resign or be separated from his/her existing employer/s or closed down his/her business/es. He/She can still maintain and operate either his/her existing business operations and/or keep his/her employment with by other employer/s.
- TAXES AND LICENSES. Commission, de minimis and other incentives include the creditable withholding tax. The withholding tax shall be deducted therefrom
- SECURITY OF ASSETS AND CONFIDENTIALITY INFORMATION. Asset/s that is/are owned by the employer shall always be maintained and kept in an acceptable working condition/s. Acquired/provided information shall be handled confidentially. An employee shall take all essential precautionary actions to secure, protect and kept such information confidential and privileged.
- EQUIPMENT AND OFFICE PARAPHERNALIA. Employer-owned equipments and office supplies shall only be used for the purposes that they are intended and cannot be used for personal thing. All of which shall be returned to the employer at the end of the contract. Otherwise, the amount appurtenant thereto shall be deducted from the unpaid compensation of the employees. If the amount is insufficient to cover or recover the acquisition costs of the said equipments and supplies, the employer may take appropriate legal action/s.
- COMMUNICATION. The employee may be contacted within 8am -5pm from Monday to Saturday and shall make him/herself available for any question, clarification and personal meeting that would enhance and improve his/her business relationship with the employer and increase his/her sales and thus, his/her income
- INJURY, LOSS OF PROFIT/OPPORTUNITY AND MISUNDERSTANDING. The employee voluntarily relieved the employer from criminal/civil damages for sustained physical, mental and emotional injury, lost of profit/opportunity and misunderstanding that this may bring.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The employee voluntarily adhere that the rules, notices, communications, decisions, resolutions and the likes issued or to be issued by the employer shall be superior for all legal proceedings to any rules, notices, communications, decisions, resolutions and the likes issued or to be issued by any person.
- TERMINATION/RESIGNATION. Without notice and obligation other than specified herein, this shall automatically be terminated/cancelled at the option of ETM
- RULES GOVERNING RULES. Rules applicable and relevant herein shall be strictly observed, applied and respected. An employee
- must read the understand the rules and policies of his employer by way of reading and understanding them through taxpayerclub.blogspot.com.
- should abreast with the tips and techniques in selling and marketing ETM-product by way of viewing videos shown at Kataxpayer Channel @ YouTube.
- shall learn taxation and its rules by way of reading and understanding tips and techniques posted in Katax.ETM facebook.
- SIGNATURE. I personally affix my true signature to attest that I have read and understood the conditions set out in this Working Outside Office Contract (WOOC) and am confirmed my acceptance of its terms.
Sales and Marketing Agent
- The term ‘Signature’ means that the employee voluntarily agreed, adopted and accepted all terms herein as well as their succeeding updates, upgrades and amendments.
- RETURN TWO COPIES. Please return twin copies hereof including the required attachments via registered mail or personal delivery to Ms. Divine Grace Fresco/assigned person for approval at the address shown below.
- PAGES. As a privileged and legal communication, this has five (5) pages.
- UPDATED on June 17, 2013 at Unit 419, Corporate 101, Mother Ignacia, Quezon City